Surgery programs in Croatia
Depending on medical indications and depending on the specific requirements of clients, surgery will be done using state of the art principles of surgery around the world.
This involves minimally invasive procedures in terms of laparoscopy, arthroscopy and all other possible scoping to provide a complete service in the fastest and easiest way.
But in case of need, or if because of the extensiveness of the procedure this is not possible, there are also classical surgical procedures.
- Abdominal Surgery
- Surgery of the abdominal wall - hernia, etc
- Surgery of internal organs - hepatobiliary, bowel surgery, Proctology Surgery
- Orthopedics and Traumatology
- Large joint replacement surgery - hip arthroplasty, knee, shouldera
- Diagnostic arthroscopic and reconstructive surgery of major joints
- Surgery of the peripheral nerves and tumors
- Surgery of sport and other similar injuries
- Emergency surgery of bones and joints
- Pediatric orthopedics and traumatology
- Surgical resolution of vascular disease and diabetes including diabetic foot
- Amputation surgery and prosthetic restorations
- Spine Surgery
- Minimally invasive procedures for painful conditions of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine
- Spine Pain Management
- Intervertebral disc surgery
- Surgery of the spinal canal stenosis and foraminal stenosis
- Front and rear stabilizing of the spine in a variety of pathological conditions
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- This includes corrective surgery and other skin surgery, surgery for subcutaneous tissue, skin defects and cancer, moles and vascular lobes using modern methods.
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Surgery of the face and body according to the indications and the specific requirements of clients in terms of aesthetic correction.
- Vascular surgery
- Surgery of arteries and veins, with emphasis on varicose veins of the lower extremities using minimally
invasive USFG method - injecting foam and various interventions of removal of emboli and clots of blood vessels.
- Modern surgery of hemorrhoids
- Cardio Surgery
- Valvular surgery, cardiac vascular surgery - bypass, major vascular surgery, minimally invasive surgery in terms of installing valves and stents
- Minimally invasive scoping procedures of entire canal system, prostate and kidney,
- Solving the problem of urinary incontinence,
- Problems of male and female sterility,
- Full access to problems of andro and menopause,
- Extracorporeal breaking of kidney stones using waves,
- Surgical procedures on the prostate.
- Gynecology and obstetrics, infertility and IVF